Absolute Animal Designs has created the perfect sewn onto the collar ID tag which can be added to ANY collar purchased on our website.
Did you know – a dog in a public place must wear a collar/harness with the name and address (including postcode) of the owner engraved or written on it, or engraved on a tag. Your telephone number is optional (but we would recommend this). We offer a complete custom name tag which allows you to put your details onto your pets collar.
We found that Sam’s metal ID tags normally create a clashing against the his food bowl or when they are just walking around the house (he can be so noisy!!!). So our ID tags avoid this and are perfect for all breeds especially for blind dogs who can be sensitive to noise. They can be washed at 30 degrees which allows you to go on wet muddy walks and no your dog is .
- Available in a variety of sizes (small, medium, large & extra large). To fit the all of our collars.
- No more lost dog tags!
- The choice of wording is yours: we recommend phone number, postcode, either your name/surname or dogs name and house number. If you own a business and want your business name – please let us know!
- Our dog collars & tags are machine washable at 30C, please do not tumble dry.
- Theses tags are an ADD ON so you will need to purchase a collar alongside it.What size do I need for the collar?
- If you are ordering a:
- SMALL collar then purchase a SMALL ID tag.
- Medium collar – Medium ID Tag.
- Large Collar – LARGE ID tag.
- Extra Large collar or Martingale Collar – please order the Extra Large ID Tag.
Please fill in the ID tag details you require in the note section at checkout (if you are unable to see the notes section just send us an email email@example.com with your name/what you order and we will create the tag!):
- House Name or Number
- Phone Number
NOTE: If you want a custom tag with different details (e.g. dog walker/ dog sitter/ have your own business etc) or you want a certain collar design, or just have a questions…please just sent us an email firstname.lastname@example.org